Respiratory tract pathogens:
- Atypical pathogens including Chlamydia pneumoniae, Mycoplasma pneumoniae; H. influenzae, Moraxella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus auerus, Streptococcal pneumonia.
Other infections caused by susceptible bacteria including:
- Anaerobes including Bacteroides, Clostridium
- Gram negatives including susceptible E. coli, P. mirabilis, Enterobacter cloacae, Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Gram positives including susceptible Staphylococcus auerus, Streptococcal pneumonia, and Enterococcus faecalis
- Mycobacteria, including Drug-resistant tuberculosis and Non-tuberculous mycobacteria.